To configure NIC team, you will use HP Network Configuration Utility (NCU. Please follow these steps:
1. Open the HP Network Configuration Utility (HP Network) from Control Panel.
2. The NCU displays all NICs.
3. High light all NICs you want to be the team and click Team on the left panel.
4. The top of the NICs displays HP Network Team #1. High light it and select Properties.
5. The screen of the properties for the network adapter team displays. By default, there are two team settings and both are Automatic (Recommended).
6. On the Teaming Controls, enter the appropriate team name.
7. From the Team Type Selection, select the Transmit Load Balancing with Fault Tolerance (TLB)
6. From the Transmit Load Balancing Method, select TCP Connection
7. Click OK to save the settings.
8. If the configuration is successful, you should see another network connection in the Network Connections. The Status of the Teaming Controls will display available. Also the ipconfig will display one connection with just one IP that is for Fault Tolerance. If you configured it using TLB, the speed of the team will be double. You can check the status from the network connection icon in the system tray icon.